Things I did this week:
- Worked on more arrow panel and popup positioning bugs: 524545, 628238, and 629002.
- A couple of issues with the printer dialog not receiving focus properly: 628157 and 626403.
- Fixed a problem where pressing the mouse button down to select text but releasing the mouse button on a different frame didn’t cancel selecting mode.
- Created a patch for an issue where some commands were not working from the context menu for a page loaded in the sidebar.
- Fixed a problem where key events were being redirected when the focus changes between a content document and a chrome document during the keydown event. An earlier bug had fixed the opposite case.
- Spent a lot of time on the leak from the resizer patch. It turns out it might not be that patch after all but a global storage related change.