Some highlights of things I have been working on over the last few weeks:
- A number of bugs related to focus and mouse behaviour with the tab modal dialogs: Bug 617872, bug 620145, bug 622663 and bug 615186.
- Arrow panel related issues: Bug 616502 and Bug 616607.
- Testing why there was a performance issue on Linux with resizers in bug 489303. In addition, bug 626997 where the resizer was allowing the window to be resized even when the window was maximized or in full screen mode.
- A new property of menus, openedWithKey, was added which returns true if the menu was opened with the keyboard instead of the mouse. This always returns false on Mac. This was implemented in bug 607224.
- In bug 618907, an workaround was added to resolve an issue where canceling a mousedown event doesn’t move the focus to the window frame that was clicked. A better fix may be implemented in the future.
- The patch to show resizers on Windows when the statusbar is hidden is causing a leak. See Bug 626956 if you want to help fix it.